Forza Horizon 3 releases latest update, dev vows more improvements, bug fixes, features to come
Forza Horizon 3 devs Playground Games and Turn 10 studios are making it certain that their games are being played seamlessly by its staunch players. After making enhancements on wheel support and putting an end to stuttering problems with the update it released not long time, the developers have dished out another patch on the game.
This new patch concentrates more on performance and stability according to a report that was posted by PCGamer.com.
In an update post that appeared on the Forza Horizon 3 site, it was stated that "Performance and stability improvements continue to be a top priority for Playground Games and Turn 10, and will also be a focus of future updates as well."
The update fixes the crashes that plagued Windows 10 gamers who access both the online Bucket List Blueprint challenges and Maroondah Road Bucket List event with not matched DLC. A number of gamers experienced the crash issues when they employ AMD R9 Fury X GPU on Windows 10 platform that has been repaired as well.
The report further notes that players who will run the Forza Horizon 3 on their personal computers are expected not to encounter any more hassles as the most recent update has solved the following:
- Gamers employing four-core setups on Windows 10 are projected to experience CPU improvements.
- Enhanced thread layout tweaks for 8-core setups on Windows 10, leading to better performance.
- The enhanced performance in upgrades and tuning screens on Windows 10 is now evident.
- Repaired a glitch when driving on the outskirts of Byron Bay on Windows 10.
- Stall repaired when using Drivatar liveries while driving on Windows 10.
The complete list of tweaks and improvements in the gameplay and general enhancements like the implementation of 30 seconds cooldown into the Drift Tap Skill, and a decrease in XP points given for performing Skill Chain can be seen here.
© 2016 iSports Times All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.