NBA 2K17 Cheats List: Download the Latest Veryan Cheat Engine Versions
The latest patch for NBA 2K17 was finally released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Though the latest patch has limited changes, Patch 1.07 contains one of the most important aspects of the game - support for All-Star Tournaments.
As posted by NBA 2K on its official Facebook page, here are the changes included on Patch 1.07:
- Support for the NBA 2K17 European All-Star Tournament, as well as the forthcoming NBA 2K17 All-Star Tournament;
- Performance increase for users playing in the Old Town, Sunset Beach, and Ante-Up parks.
- Reduced effectiveness of shooting after excessive dribbling to achieve better game balance.
NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves unless noted otherwise.
Thanks to Veryan Cheat Engine, gamers can now download the latest NBA 2K17 patch. And here is the link to Patch 1.07. To download the updated version (1.08) of Veryan's Cheat Engine for NBA 2K17, click the link (NBA2K17-1.07_T1.CT). Listed below are the previous updates and patches of NBA 2K17 for download:
- Added new season settings (Thanks to throwaway2k)
- Added new vital info values for Create a Player & MyPlayer
- Added Rhythm State for MyPlayer Match Stats (Hot/Cold)
- Fixed match stats.
Version 1.3 | NBA2K17-Release_1.3.CT
- Added On Court Coach badge.
- Added Badges Override (Same as Attribute Override but for Badges)
Version 1.2 | NBA2K17-Release_1.2.CT
- Improved MyPlayer pointer yet again.
- Removed End of match VC earnings multiplier as it didn't work right.
- Added hidden badges to badge selection sections.
- Added Attribute Override (same function as the Attribute Manipulator in my NBA 2K16 table). Please be aware that I made and tested it for single player use ONLY.
Version 1.1 | NBA2K17-Release_1.1.CT
- Fixed MyPlayer pointer so it works if playing offline also
- Added Attributes & Badges data. (Doesn't save if changed as its synchronized with the server)
- Added Fans under MyCareer
- Added option to fill up Doin' Work bar to maximum on any progress
- Added End of match VC earnings multiplier (Use common sense on this one to not end up banned)
- Added offline points
- Added MyPlayer Teammate grade & match stats
Here's the first patch for NBA 2K17 (original version): NBA2K17-Release_1.0.CT
© 2017 iSports Times All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.